- Alaskan - A full top grain, well protected with a slight two tone effect. A great choice for the active household. Soft hand.
- Bellagio - Full aniline, soft, supple & designed to look & feel like a natural leather but protected. Belly wrinkles are part of the beauty.
- Boho - Matte finish with two-toned effect. Feels like a pure aniline leather with exceptional protection.
- Fitz - A hand-wiped leather that features a two-toned effect. The rich warm colors and special wiping provide a rugged yet sophisticated look that will compliment any lifestyle.
- Hampton - A soft hand. Stamped with a uniform grain to camouflage any range marks our Hampton leather is great for the high traffic household.
- Jersey - Corrected grain leather with slight shade variations. Two layers of colors have been added then a protected top coat that brings out a slight luster.
- Luna - Fully protected leather hides that feature a light hand-wiped look. The colors within this pattern feature warm earth tones and rich jewel tones and is perfect for traditional styles.
- Renegade - An exceptional value. Each hide has a unique personality. Light hand sanded accentuates all of this leathers natural markings. Wax is added for a pull up effect.
- Revington - A distressed leather with full protection; hides are aniline plus with a waxy crackled effect. Finished in Italy using old world technology. The hand is smooth and silky with a matte finish.
- Tahoe - Heavy weight leather with a natural grain and tipped effect. Waxy finish with a soft elegant hand.
- Tuscano - A distressed and random two-toned effect. These hides have been hand sanded, then finished with a protected finish. Soft hand and rustic look that offers a great deal of protection.
- Vail - Distressed, worn and weathered. Each hide is unique and will have natural variation. Offers timeless appeal and a patina with use.