- Barclay - A hand-rubbed leather with a luxurious feel. These hides will display as a tri-tone leather because of three different dyes that are used to achieve this pleasing mix of colors.
- Bayleigh - A full top grain with natural softness. Drum dyed then hand applied in a sponge painting fashion for a subtle two-tone coloration. The result is a random, natural color pattern.
- Corfu - South American hides with a very subtle two-tone look. Clean, sophisticated colors enhance this super-soft, heavy weight leather. Minimal color variation.
- Cowboy - A full top grain leather that features a pull up or crackling surface. Extreme distressed look that pulls lighter when stretched. A true worn and weathered look.
- English - Corrected grain Brazilian hides designed for high traffic areas with the soft, silky feel of an unprotected leather. Expect minimal color variations.
- Heirloom - Aniline dyed top grain cowhide with a good protective coating. These hides are smooth and silky with a two-tone effect for a more natural color.
- Legends - A pigmented leather with tone on tone dyes then hand rubbed for greater color depth. Color variations likely.
- London - Thicker cut hides from New Zealand with a hearty and rustic look. London's high-sheen and distressed appearance has a pull-up effect that will age with use.
- Napa Valley - A full grain with a pull up effect that creates a beautiful aged look. Natures markings will be evident and are considered part of the natural beauty of genuine leather.
- Parma - Full top grain leather with a silky, smooth look of an opulent calf skin with a clean, timeless look. Natural characteristics are to be expected.
- Portifino - Aniline dyed, full grain leather that is hand rubbed with a contrasting top coat that offers a two tone effect. Each hide is unique and variations should be expected.
- Rugged - A naturally rugged, heavy wax leather that features a rustic look. Will develop a rich patina and become softer with use. Color variation and scars are to be expected.
- Stetson - Finished in Italy, this leather has a waxy crackled effect designed to resist scratching and spills. Features a silky feel & gentle matte finish. Perfect for active families with pets.
- Topsail - Full top grain leather with a silky, smooth look of an opulent calf skin with a clean, timeless look. Natural characteristics are to be expected.