- Alonza - PERFORMANCE LEATHER – Corrected top grain leather which features a natural looking leather that includes protection against fading, scratching and sun damage. Semi-aniline dyes are covered with a waxed crackle effect with a subtle sheen that offers rustic, vintage appeal that still has high performance. Suitable for use in high traffic areas. Minimal color variations. High protection against stain, heat and light damage.
- Anson - Corrected top grain thick-cut leather. Hides are colored then embossed with a medium pebble grain. Artisans then hand-finish each hide by rubbing a subtle second color onto the surface for a “tipped” effect to create depth and dimension. A medium sheen topcoat is added to protect against everyday spills and stains so that it works well in high traffic areas. Minimal color variation.
- Arizona - Great for high traffic areas. This is a top grain aniline leather has a nice hand and color depth. Arizona has a smooth surface with a patina finish.
- Barclay - Is hand-rubbed and available in three neutral colors. These hides will display as a tri-tone leather because of three different dyes that are used to achieve this pleasing mix of colors.
- Chesterfield - Embossed with a tight, smooth grain with a worn, more casual look. The finish is matte with a good amount of protection.
- Florence - Corrected top grain leather, finished with semi-aniline dyes with subtle two-toning. Florence features a hand-wiped look in a rich color palette with high wear results. Minimal color variations.
- Hermes - A pure aniline with heavy wax applied to the surface for polished boot leather effect. Heat, sun and light sensitive.
- Neiman - Unique top grain leather that is reversible. One side is lightly buffed to create a suede-like feel; the other side is smooth, soft and supple. This leather offers you the chance for fool-proof color coordinating on contrast and accent details – just choose your side according to the application. Color variations to be expected. Some sun, heat and light sensitivity.
- Rio Grande - A hand wiped drum dyed premium leather. An excellent soft hand with strong wear factors. A slight sheen is present.
- Sterling - PERFORMANCE LEATHER - Corrected top grain heavy-weight leather which features a natural looking leather with protection against fading, scratching and sun damage. Semi-aniline dyes are covered with a wax crackle effect and a subtle sheen for a rustic, vintage appeal that still has high performance. Suitable in high traffic areas. Minimal color variations. High protection against stain, heat and light damage.
- Tango - South American hides that will still have all natures natural markings. Subtle mottling adds dimension and character to the finish. A light protective top coat and color variations.
- Texan - Three complementary colors are applied to the surface for a rich coloration with a slight sheen. Texan has a soft, plump feel and will upholster beautifully. Minimal color variations.
- Tiger - Hand rubbed with a softly contrasting top color. The inlay process is established when the top color fills in the valleys of the grain. A clear top coat provides medium resistance against stains and spills.
- Weston - A leather with personality. After being drum dyed these hides are lightly sanded then an application of wax removes the raspy feel. This leather is uniquely rustic and will show all natural scars and characteristics. Medium stain protection.