- Cordova - A beautiful, naturally milled grain and saturated color palette make Cordova the perfect choice for a soft, authentic leather. Tanned in Thailand with a special tanning ingredient that imparts it with a soft and supple feel, this leather exudes subtle elegance and luxury. Its overall appearance is marked by a bold, natural grain that highlights its rich saturated colors. Hides originate from the United Kingdom, are heavier in weight.
- Cannon - Pure aniline thick bovine hides that are great for most any style of leather furniture. You will find these hides offer highs and lows along with a patina sheen to the surface.
- Flynn - A full grain leather with a smooth surface. You will have variation throughout each hide, and it is prone to water and oil-based spills.
- Fonte - Featuring an exceptionally soft hand and striking visual richness, Fonte is a truly natural leather that exudes quiet luxury and timeless appeal. Crafted in Italy on the finest European raw material, it is inspired by the less-is-more approach used to create the world’s most exclusive saddle leathers.
- Gambill - A heavy weight leather that exhibits a distinct two – toned effect. A rugged feel and appearance make this a perfect leather for the weathered look.
- Groove - A silky-smooth hand that mimics a true calf skin hide. These hides are pure aniline and will have natural scars and markings.
- Monaco - A semi-aniline leather that offers subtle shade variations with a very soft hand. Durable and appropriate for heavy use. An excellent choice at a good price point.
- Nova - Robust heavyweight hides. Soft to the touch and natural markings will remain in this full grain cowhide. A good choice for more traditional styles.
- Odessa - These are heavyweight hides that have a pebbled surface that resembles a football. Durable and has a beefy hand. Natural range markings will be present with many of these hides.
- Republic - These are full top grain hides that are conditioned with wax, this causes the movement throughout these hides. A pure aniline leather that has a slight patina and will constantly change with use.
- Veneto - These pure aniline hides are heavily distressed making them a good choice for a more relaxed look. They will constantly change with use and will always show oil and water marks.
- Victory - These hides are consistent in color and offer a soft supple feel. Oil based spills can darken these hides and not good for direct UV sunlight. A beautiful leather for all furniture styles.