• Handmade in North Carolina
• 100% genuine top grain leather
• 8-way hand tied construction
• 1 ¼” kiln dried maple frames
• Zippers in all seat and back pillows
• Channeled back cushions
• Frame joints are double-dowelled and glued
• Spring insulators
• Corner blocks both glued and screwed to reinforce major frame joints
• Manufacture’s warranty
• Removable seat cushions
Do you have pets and kids at home or eat on your furniture? Our Gold Plan extended warranty will take the worries out of spills or punctures. This 5-year extended warranty plan is available with any new leather furniture purchase.
Our leather care products will keep your leather furniture looking great. They protect, clean and condition with ease. Approved for all leather types (not suede). Keep your investment soft, supple and looking new for decades.