- Pricing: All the styles in our catalog are available in a variety of different leather grades and colors. The price of each style is determined by the grade of leather you select. All pricing within this catalog reflects starting grade #1 leathers. Prices subject to change without notice. Wellington's will not be held responsible for incorrect pricing.
- Lay-Away & Delivery: Wellington's is now offering free lay away for up to six (6) months.
- Leathers/Fabric Swatches: Please phone 1-800-262-1049 or order online using our Handy Online Request Form.
- Placing Orders: Wellington's Leather Furniture offers you substantial savings on your investment in high-quality furniture. At the time of order, we require a 50% deposit, with the remaining balance due just prior to shipment from the manufacturer. If the credit card is charged for the initial deposit, we will request that you send a check for the balance due unless other arrangements are made at the time of ordering. Orders cannot be shipped until the balance is paid in full. Orders will be confirmed by E-mail. Please retain one copy for your records and return the signed office copy to Wellington's. After we receive your signed confirmation, you will be notified of an approximate shipping date. For orders and inquiries, please call 800-262-1049 or fax to 843-557-1001. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm Eastern.
*All items must be deliverable. Please read below.
In Stock & Quick Ship Orders
- We have provided a shopping cart feature for you to use to shop at your convenience for any in-stock or quick ship furniture products. These items are only available in the colors/leathers shown. There are no custom orders for these products.
- Your order will be confirmed by email. Once it has shipped to our delivery service you will be provided with the delivery information. Each order will be followed with a phone call from the delivery service to schedule your delivery time in advance.
- All in stock and quick ship items must be paid in full before your order is shipped.
- Just like our custom-made furniture pieces your order is fully insured from our door to yours and until placed in your room if you have selected our white glove delivery service.
- Delivery times can range from days to weeks depending on your geographic location. As stated above you will be phoned in advance of your delivery for scheduling.
- All brands full warranties are included with every purchase. If you have purchased our additional Extended 5 Year Warranty, please tuck it away in a folder in case you need to use it.
- If you have any furthers questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to contact us Monday through Friday either online or by phone.
- For international deliveries, please call 1-843-557-1000 to receive a shipping quote.
- Our Guarantee: At Wellington's, we want each customer to be completely satisfied with their purchase. All companies represented by Wellington's Furniture, Inc. offer a warranty against manufacturers defects. Costs for packing and shipping are the responsibility of the consumer. Please inquire for specific details about manufacturer warranties. Wellington's, North Carolina furniture, takes pride in the products and services we offer. We warrant that all merchandise will be delivered in a condition which meets standards set by our manufacturers. While we carefully advise you of the manufacturer's reputation, quality, and design, actual choice and selection is the customer's responsibility. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase, less freight, both ways, and a restocking fee before 7 days. Wellington's will not be responsible for any expedited transportation fees or time frames. However, dissatisfaction must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Manufacturers' Warranties: All manufacturers represented by Wellington's offer warranties. Warranties do not cover abuse or neglect. For specific warranty information contact your sales consultant. Our furniture gallery features only the better American Leather manufactures of high-quality leather furniture. Hair oil, hair gels, body lotions, and some medications can have a chemical reaction to leather that can cause staining, fading, discolorations, and color changes, which are not covered under any warranty.
- Payment: At Wellington's, discount furniture, we offer you the absolute best price available. So that we may continue to offer low prices, we request that you use a personal check or money order, although we gladly accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and PayPal Bill Me Later. Cancelations and changes are not accepted after the leather has been cut. If cancelation occurs before the leather is cut, customer will be charged a $150.00 cancelation charge. For cancelations after your order is in process, a restocking fee will apply along with any applicable freight charges. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase, less freight, both ways, and a restocking fee. Wellington's will not be responsible for any expedited transportation fees or time frames. However, dissatisfaction must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Taxes: Wellington's is not responsible for collecting or submitting sales or use taxes for any state other than South Carolina. Each state manages and dictates their own policies and requirements. South Carolina residents add the applicable sales tax.
- Delivery: Wellington's has selected some of the finest white glove delivery services in the South East to deliver our furniture. While we try to give a fair estimate of when the completed furniture will be delivered, we cannot be held responsible for delays in production or delivery.
- The delivery companies will do all that they can to deliver your furniture in perfect condition and within a reasonable time frame. Delivery services run 7 days per week, with some before and after-hours deliveries. Although the delivery companies will work within the tight schedules of our customers, please try to be as flexible and available as possible in order to accept your delivery.
- Freight delivery is not an exact science and there are many things that can cause delays in the freight industry. Things such as traffic backups or accidents, equipment breakdown, and unloading delays at scheduled stops will all cause delays in delivery and cannot be predicted. Neither Wellington's nor the delivery services we use can be held responsible for delays which are out of our control.
- The delivery fees charged cover the cost of the actual freight, insurance on the freight, all fuel surcharges, and include the fees for in home delivery, set-up, inspection.
- Be certain that you measure for all of the furniture you are ordering to assure all items are deliverable to your home, including doorways, hallways, etc BEFORE placing your order. After you have made sure that your furniture will fit into your home, you need to make sure that our delivery service can get safely to your home. Any driveway or truck size restrictions outside of the home, must be noted prior to your delivery attempt. You WILL be responsible for all costs if your furniture is undeliverable due to limited access or weather conditions.
- Because our leather furniture is handcrafted, if exact measurements are required please mention this to your sales consultant during the ordering process as handmade leather furniture can vary up to four inches off the published specifications.
*All items must be deliverable
Before placing your order measure all doors and hallways your new leather furniture must pass through.
If the size is in question, use cardboard to spec the size of the furniture you are considering, then try to get it through the space. Keep in mind many legs are removable as well as seat and back cushions. For specifics on the style you are considering please phone our sales department.
If you live in a tall building be sure to check the size of your elevator. If reserve times or insurance bonds are required, this must be mentioned at the time of ordering.
If you have a long driveway, make sure it is free from tree limbs and that a large delivery truck or 18-wheeler in some cases can safely make it onto your property without causing damage. If logistics is a restriction this must be noted when your order is placed. If our delivery vehicle cannot safely deliver onto your property it is up to you to provide a vehicle from a safe point and our delivery men will move your furniture into your vehicle and deliver it to your home.
All rooms and hallways must be clear from objects that could obstruct our delivery staff. They cannot be held responsible for damage caused by items left blocking the delivery path.
Insurance covers all orders from us to you, but all items ordered must be deliverable. If we get to your location and restrictions prohibit us from completing your delivery, we will leave your order in a garage or any covered area for your convenience. White glove delivery fees are non-refundable under this circumstance.
If for any reason customer cancels or refuses to accept scheduled delivery after their delivery has been confirmed or scheduled with any of our delivery services, the customer will be responsible for the re-delivery charges. Wellington's will not be held responsible for these charges.