American made right here in North Carolina in the heart of furniture country, Wellington's Furniture brands use only the finest of materials combined with pride of craftsmanship to produce the best leather furniture. Our commitment to quality doesn't stop with the outside of the furniture. We insist that all twenty key points of construction below are followed on the inside of our product as well as high tailoring and pattern matching standards on the outside to assure each customer years of comfort and pleasure.
Each of Wellington’s Leather Furniture Collections uses the finest leathers available from around the world. Each of our leathers have unique qualities and properties that make them their own. With leather being a natural product, full grain leathers are enhanced by markings that individualize each hide. We sell ONLY 100% top grain leather all over on all pieces.
While browsing our online catalog, each specific product will feature a complete product detail.
All frames are made of 5/4 Kiln dried hardwoods.
- Plain legs when hidden or decorative when exposed.
- All joints are double doweled and glued. All corner blocks are glued and screwed to reinforce the joints.
- Poly-propylene elasabelt inter-arm support.
- Edge roll forms arm and back contours to create crisp shape.
- Poly-propylene completely covers the seat springs and back springs to make a quality platform and back spring support.
- Fleecy cotton and fiber give softness and support for cushion.
- Solid web base for support.
- Steel bands run front to back for additional support and strength.
- Eight way hand tied coil spring base.
- Each spring is secured to the webbing with insulated clinches and reinforced with steel bands.
- Synthetic covering to protect spring base. This insures added resiliency, greater security, and noise-free performance.
- Dust cover to protect and hide springs from underneath.
- Skirts are hand fitted and pressed to assure matching and fit.
- Weighted skirted fronts are standard to hold the perfect shape on skirted styles.
- Layered insulation over all coil springs.
- Padding covers seat deck and foam edge for comfort and appearance.
- All pieces are decked with cotton.
- All loose seat cushions are a core of ULTRACEL wrapped in a generous amount of dacron and encased in a ticking.
- All dacron backs encased in a ticking and are standard in most loose and semi-attached back styles. The backs are channeled and filled so that the fiber will not migrate or drop with use.