Leather Furniture Blog
Natural untouched leather embellished to perfection. When you purchase leather furniture, make sure it is covered with high quality premium leather for the longest lifespan. Like jewelry leather can be long-lasting and used daily, just be sure to buy the right leather for your lifestyle. Leather will dress up any décor no matter which type you prefer. Top grain leather is sure to be a hit in any home. Keep reading your going to learn a lot!
Picking the furniture for your new living room can take a long time. Ultimately, it all breaks down to a sectional or a leather sofa set.
There are a lot of aspects which will influence your final decision, such as the size of your room, the paint color, or the style you are going for.
We thought we could help you decide by listing the pros for both furniture pieces.
Let's discover them together.
Why You Should Go for a Leather Sofa Set
- You have a large living room. A leather sofa set typically occupies plenty of space. If your living room is spacious, then you should consider a sofa set as the focal point of this room.
- You'll have extra sitting room. If you have people over quite often and you hang out in the living room, then you need a lot of sitting areas for your guests. You want your sofa to last for a long time, so choosing leather is a good call.
- You get matching chairs. If a sofa is not enough for you, then a leather sofa set will make the difference. You won't have to waste any more time looking for those perfect chairs to go with your sofa. You'll have a great match right from the beginning.
- You can use the chairs in a different room. When you're having a party with lots of people over, you probably won't need as much sitting room. You can keep the couch in the living room, but you can move the chairs somewhere else. Just like that, your living room, meaning the dance floor, just got bigger.
Who doesn't enjoy a cozy room full of warmth and individuality? We sure do.
But we also know small-scale living rooms can pose decorative challenges. If you find yourself in this situation, fret no more. We have a tip: leather chairs.
That's right, even leather furniture is fit for a small interior. Having qualms about this claim? Read on.
More and more homes are incorporating fireplaces as focal points in the main room. Some even use it as a replacement for the TV set.
After all, fireplaces are evocative of camp fires, where everyone gathered to have a good time.
Coming in all shapes and sizes, fireplaces are a smart investment for tiny homes. The same goes for leather chairs.
If you go for impactful contrasts, even more so. By contrast, we mean both texture and color.
Take this leather chair and couple it with a white-tile fireplace and glass coffee table.
Could this be a winning combination for your space?
Now that the holidays are over and you got some well deserved time off, the usual schedule kicks back in.
Question is, are you ready for facing the up-and-coming stress levels? Or do you already have comfortable leather recliner chairs to help you make it through the day?
If not, it's time to know they're a highly-recommended shield against daily woes. Not only that, they have proven therapeutic effects. So, how about you learn more on the topic?
Leather Recliner Chairs Are Different from Sofas
Most people are tempted to look at recliners the way they look at sofas. So, what you need when shopping for leather recliner chairs is, well, the proper information.
Recliners are manufactured differently from sofas, as they are part of the 'motion' or 'action' furniture category.
Everyone has their preferences when it comes to home decor. Our personal tastes translate into the furniture we buy.
The good news is traditional or modern leather sofa sets can work well for different settings and tastes.
Here are several of the main aspects to consider for your new year home makeover.
Furniture styles have changed tremendously throughout the centuries. Different designs have constantly juxtaposed and replaced each other.
Furniture today - often referred to as contemporary furniture - has its own set of particularities which make it one-of-a-kind. Since leather furniture is what we're best at, we will focus on this segment.
Here are basic features of contemporary leather furniture you should know:
Styles Which Inspire Contemporary Leather Furniture
Nowadays, leather furniture finds inspiration in a series of previous design and art tendencies.
- Art Deco: predominantly ornamented and colorful, this trend continues to inspire contemporary furniture manufacturers.
- 1920′s – 1950′s Modern Style: an expression of the technologized era. This style involves a clean design, use of natural materials, and a wide range of colors, including lots of solids and natural leather.
- Bauhaus: oriented toward functionality, this trend promotes the use of machine-made materials.
- High-Tech: this trend exploits new forms of expression which display our technologized society. Metal tubular legs are commonly used to enhance leather chairs and sofas functional aspect.
- Minimalism: this is one of the distinctive features of contemporary leather furniture. To the detriment of extra ornaments like wood carvings, simple lines are often the chosen option of worldwide designers. Leather's genuine beauty is enough to complement any space.
If you plan to redecorate your living room or study, leather chairs are a great investment. Good-quality chairs are elegant and many homeowners appreciate them for their durability and unsurpassed comfort.
Their genuine cover will look great despite the passing of time.
If you are considering making a purchase, you might be overwhelmed with the many alternatives available on the market.
So we decided to help you with some suggestions. Here are options which are well worth the investment.
Wellington's Fine Leather Funiture sells all of the top brands of quality leather furniture. All of our products come with a full manufacturers warrany and discounted pricing. Most of our products are American made.